Monday 9 May 2016

What a Year!

Wow, can't believe how long it has been since my last post! Between a crazy ex and an even more mental baby, it's been a tough time!

I'll start by talking about Michael, he's everywhere! In the cupboards, TV cabinet, boxes, just literally everything! As annoying as it is that I can't leave him in a room for 1 minute he does make up his bad behaviour, he tends to give me a big sloppy kiss when he knows he's done something wrong, now I know I should wish that he would just behave, but in a way I enjoy the kisses and aside from getting them as a sorry they are a massive rarity, normally if I try to kiss him I get screamed at! He's also currently teething (again!) thankfully these are the last four teeth he's going to get, unfortunately they are also his back molars which means they are probably going to be the worst ones he will get, he's chewing everything and the drooling is uncontrollable, it's like having a puppy (that and he eats shoes, if given the chance)!

He's started eating everything as well now! I couldn't be happier, I was convinced that I would never manage to wean him and he'd starve once I did, thankfully when he was weaned he decided everything else tasted better (that or he knew he had to eat something). I've even managed to get him in his cot and to sleep on his own! This was a major relief for me as he would not sleep without me at one point, now I here him wake up in the night, turn on his aquarium and just drop back off to sleep, it's absolutely lovely.

He says a good number of words now as well, he can say Grandad (dan dad), all gone, go go go, gone, dinosaur (dioorrr), cat, that, leelou (his aunty Lauren), Taz Taz (his aunty Taryn), dvd (a deee!), unfortunately he refuses point blank to say mum which is exceedingly annoying and to my mums dismay he won't say Granny either, I guess we'll both have to suffer until he's bigger.

Now onto the ex, moo moo's dad.... I'm not going to go into it too much as I don't want to put too much of his information out there. He has caused so much hassle while he was in our lives, he made trying to do everyday things impossible, shopping was a nightmare, it got to a point where living was a nightmare. When he was made to leave he stole money and caused havoc, making things in the future look bleak, thankfully I didn't let him win and have taken back control of mine and moo's lives.

We are now happy and I am actually excited to see what the future holds!

With a holiday in the upcoming months I know the rest of this year is going to be epic! I love my little family just the way it is now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment